Tubes: All Sizes/Types
The Zipp Tangente butyl tubes are designed to meet the needs of a new era of road riding that includes adventures aboard wider tires. The tube’s 0.60mm thickness is optimized for durability. - 37mm valve stem length - Lightweight aluminum valve body with removable Presta valve core - For use with Zipp Tangente Aluminum Knurled Valve Extender - 0.60mm thick to optimize durability - Weight: 72 grams in 700x20-28 and 96 grams in 700x28-32
Thanks to the lightweight aluminum valve and butyl rubber construction, Zipp's Tangente Butyl Tube weighs only 89 grams. So it reduces that ever-critical rotational mass making your wheels lighter and your bicycle easier to pedal too. This fine tube is also made of .85mm-thick rubber for excellent reliability. The valve is 37mm long and features a removable core.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
Durable enough to keep you rolling, yet light enough to not feel overly cumbersome in your jersey pocket. - Presta valve
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
• Butyl rubber • 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 1.9-2.35
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
• Butyl rubber • 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1.25-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
- Valve type: Presta, threaded - Valve core: removable - Tube size: 27.5 x 3.0
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 8 x 1 1/4 • Wheelchair-compatible
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 2.125
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.35 (305 x 37)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 4 1/4 • Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 26 x 1-1.25
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
$7.69 - $13.29
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 35mm valve stem • 26 x 3.5-4.0
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Airlock Self-Sealing Tube seals small punctures so you can keep riding.
$12.00 - $16.00
Specialized's Desert Protection Tube defends against flats in the harshest environments. It's thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings, while the Airlock self-sealing solution fixes most flats on the spot and prevents slow leaks.
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality.
$8.00 - $18.00
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$6.00 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$8.00 - $15.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page