The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt - Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
$79.00 - $79.99
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
VP's R73 Carbon Road Pedals are their top-of-the-line Look-cleat compatible clipless road-bike pedal. They offer easy and secure entry/exit, a feathery weight and awesome power transfer. These fine pedals boast light and durable carbon bodies with stainless-steel reinforcements to reduce cleat wear; tough CNC-machined chromoly axles and super-high-quality sealed bearings for long life. You also get VP's ingenious Split Cleats that split into two with the use of a jigsaw-like keyed section making cleat replacement easy, fast and extremely accurate for anyone. The cleats have 7 degrees of lateral foot float and the pedals have adjustable release tension, too. - 280 grams
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
$12.99 - $24.99
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
The innovative Speedplay Platformer 2.0 is a user-friendly, tool-free platform cover for Zero and Ultra Light Action pedals. The Platformer makes it easy to convert from clipless pedals to platforms for riding with street shoes.
SYZR cleats work with Speedplay's SYZR pedals (sold separately). They feature a proprietary Target Acquisition Technology which uses funnel-shaped guides to steer the cleat into the pedal’s latch mechanism. Two wing-shaped Funnel Guides at the front of each cleat effectively increase the size of the target area to facilitate easier engagement. Engagement security has been optimized as well, by reversing the typical orientation of the pedal’s pivoting latch. The SYZR’s latch design prevents inadvertent release when pulling hard on the pedals because you no longer pull up against the latch gate.
Speedplay's X/2 pedals provide knee-saving unlimited float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so your knees don't have to work against spring tension. They also boast a stainless steel spindle, needle and dual cartridge bearings for smooth spinning, and a dual-sided design for extremely easy entry and exit. A compact, low profile positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and unmatched cornering clearance.
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
The Shimano Deore XT Explorer Dual-Platform Pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal, all in a lightweight package. - One side SPD, one side platform - Two-sided flexibility and performance - Ideal for trekking - Customize the entry and release tension settings - 392 grams - Concave cleat clearance on platform side - High-grip pins - Sealed cup and cone bearings
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
$79.99 - $89.99
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance - Weight: 330 grams (pair)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Enhanced pedal-to-shoe contact area with mud-shedding profile - Wide bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution - Slimmer, weight-optimized axle with 2 length options - Low platform height for pedaling stability - Lightweight, 310 g (11 oz.) per pair - Slimmer axle housing better sheds mud and debris - Binding Dual Sided - Cartridge axle - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Offset binding - Sealed mechanism - Average weight: 310g (Short axle type), 314 g (Normal axle type) - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD) - 3 mm shorter axle available. 1.0 mm cleat spacer included
- All aluminum cage and body pedal with pre-assembled strap system - Alternative to clipless pedals with easy in and out strap
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals.
$21.99 - $29.99
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double-hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
Page 1 of 2 Next page