- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Model Years
- Show Fewer Model Years
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
Characteristics: - smooth feel in the brake lever - predictable and progressive brake power - very high durability - consistently quiet operation Fits: Shimano - Dura Ace BR-R9170 - Ultegra BR-R8070 - XTR BR-M9100 - BR-RS805 - BR-RS505 - BR-RS405 - BR-RS305 Tektro - HD-R310 REVER - MCX1 Flat Mount
The SwissStop Disc RS brake pad set offers a highly balanced combination of brake performance, durability and incredibly low noise in all conditions. - Delivers a smooth feel in the brake lever with predictable and progressive brake power - Provides extremely quiet operation in all environments - Features an organic compound that offers smooth modulation and is rotor-friendly - At 1.6mm thick the steel backplate saves weight over standard designs, yet provides the preferred thermal characteristics, strength and stability of steel - Compatible with SRAM Red eTap AXS (Gen2 2-Pc. Caliper), Force eTap AXS, Level Ultimate/TLM B1 (2020+), Level, Level TL/T; Avid Elixir 9/7/5/3/1/CR/R - Designed for ebike: Yes - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Organic
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
$15.99 - $24.99
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
$10.99 - $20.00
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano's Deore BL-M6000 lever provides powerful, responsive braking for diverse mountain bike riding styles. With Servo Wave Action technology, reach adjustment, and I-spec II compatibility, the Shimano Deore lever delivers performance and affordability. - Smooth and predictable control with a balance of power and rigidity - Stable braking performance in any weather conditions - Durable construction with a sleek integrated appearance - Compatible with IceTech pads (sold separately)
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
$14.00 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
- Quieter than ever, but with superb, consistent braking performance on any long, steep descents thanks to excellent heat dissipation. - The new arm shape is more robust, leading to quieter operation. - Featuring ICE TECHNOLOGIES and FREEZA; ICE TECHNOLOGIES is a proprietary fabrication technique consisting of a 3-layer aluminum and stainless-steel structure allowing for superior cooling. FREEZA are aluminum/stainless fins that support rapid heat dissipation. Combined you get longer pad life, less brake fade and substantially quieter braking. - Recommended both for road or mountain bike braking systems. - Lock-ring included. - Disc Diameter: 140mm - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Disc Material: Stainless steel/Aluminum - Disc Technology: Ice-Tech and Freeza - Weight: 96g
$16.99 - $34.99
Intrinsically designed to function seamlessly with the SL-4700 shift lever, The right braking solutions for every type of rider, comfortable and ergonomic lever profile. - Adjustable reach - Brake cable and housing set included - Compatible with V-brakes, road calipers and road mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable lever reach and transmission ratio - Aluminum construction with anodized finish - Compatible with road bike brakes, v-brakes, and road disc brakes - For handlebar diameter 22.2 mm
$81.99 - $87.99
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, SHIMANO XTR RT-MT900 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches. SHIMANO's CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design. High-performance and consistent brake performance - Stable and versatile brake performance in the most demanding conditions New ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA construction for boosting heat dissipation - Surface temperature cooled by -20°C (vs RT99, 203 mm) Rotor size - 160 mm, 180 mm, 203 mm
Serfas' BPS130 Shimano Compatible Cartridge Style replacement pads offer reliable, no-squeak braking for your carbon rims.
Riding an e-bike may give your legs a break but that doesn’t mean your brakes get a break! Specially formulated Serfas E-Bike brake pads utilize strategically formulated compounds engineered to endure the frequent heavy loads and high speed stresses of e-bike riding. Wherever you may be going, make sure you can stop when you get there and ride with a set of Serfas E-Bike brake pads. - Kevlar Composite Compound - E-Bike Compound – Specially Formulated For High Speed & Heavy Load Applications - Compatible With Magura MT5 - Hardware Included
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
$40.00 - $50.00
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
SRAM's Pad Inserts for carbon wheels are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary yellow compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Wireless shifting and the best hydraulic disc braking anywhere, plus revolutionary eTap shift logic. What more could you want? While we could have stopped there, we went further and optimized the hood shape to fit hands of all sizes for comfortable and controlled braking from any position. AXS technology means personalization is in your hands. - AXS-enabled for easy personalization - Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability - Optimized hood shape fits a wider range of hand sizes - Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort - Reach Adjust to personalize fit for more hand sizes
$25.00 - $29.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$27.00 - $33.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
$10.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
Magura Storm CL Disc Brake Rotor - Centerlock with lockring for thru axle
$18.25 - $24.99
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistent braking power. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
$9.00 - $15.00
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.75 - $16.99
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$18.25 - $24.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
$17.99 - $18.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Page 1 of 6 Next page