Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with SRAM/TruVativ cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
$39.99 - $43.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
$51.99 - $60.00
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
$232.99 - $250.99
The Metrea U5000 11-speed crankset offers commuters and urban pedalers plenty of performance, a stylish look, and a chain guard that hides the chain from clothing.
$259.99 - $399.99
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
$284.99 - $299.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. - Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency - Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness - Hollowtech II - Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations - Possible to choose the best choice for ride - Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility - Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length - Model Number : FC-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Crank Construction: Hollowtech II - Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm - Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
$99.99 - $119.99
Salt Plus Pro 48 cranks have curved trapeze-shaped crank arms and are made of heat-treated seamless chromoly. - Tubular chromoly arms (heat-treated), chromoly spindle - Curved trapeze shaped crank arms - Heat-treated seamless chromoly - Left & right side sprocket bolt boss - Includes bottom bracket - Bore: 19 - Spindle Material: Steel - Drive Side Compatibility: Right and Left Hand Drive - Crank Arm Material: Steel - Crankset Style: 3-Piece - BB Style: Mid - BB Included: Yes
$116.00 - $156.00
The SRAM NX crankset provides high performance at the right price. Featuring the SRAM engineered X-SYNC chainring, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. Personalize your gearing with five available chainrings. - 6000 series aluminum arms - BOOST 148 compatible - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Arm Material: Aluminum - Chainring Material: Aluminum - BCD: 94mm - Weight: 680–780 grams - Interface: 24mm *Bottom bracket sold separately
The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle ecosystem. Designed for SRAM's X-SYNC 2 chainrings, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control—each tooth's profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently, and securely with the Eagle chain's inner and outer links. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability. - 6000 series forged aluminum arms - 66.5mm chainline
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
A triple crankset with melt-forged arms and non-replaceable chainrings that is compatible with square taper bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Steel chain rings - 48mm chain line with a 122mm spindle - Integrated chain guard - Chainrings are not replaceable - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 48/38/28 - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Drivetrain Speeds: 7 - Chainring BCD: Riveted - BB Included: No
$7.99 - $19.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
FSA's Vero Compact Crankset features a ramped and pinned alloy outer chainring with a tough chromoly inner chainring. And, its cold-forged aluminum crankarms are stiff and lightweight with ankle-friendly countours. - Shimano/SRAM 9-speed compatible - Spindle interface: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 688g
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
This 2-piece crankset with chain guard is perfect for city and commuter bikes. - Chainring: 45T, 42T, 39T - Single or double chainguard integrated design - Chain compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed, HG 8-speed (1/2 inch x 3/32 inch)
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
$230.99 - $234.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Shimano's R9100 series crank arm achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a broad Hollowtech II arm which sets the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
The RS510 crankset features a 4-arm design that's light and stiff, providing high performance on a low budget. - For 11-speed drivetrains - Compatible with frames of O.L.D. 135 mm and 410 mm chainstay length - Affordable and high-end style crankset
Page 1 of 2 Next page