Using wrist-based heart rate data, Garmin's vívoactive HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts. Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more with vívoactive HR. Its GPS-enabled built-in sports apps track your stats while smart notifications allow you to stay connected—all so you can keep your life in balance. It continues to track activity throughout your day by counting steps and floors climbed as well as monitoring sleep and calculating intensity minutes. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 13 hours using GPS.
Throughout your day, vívoactive HR automatically syncs to Garmin Connect. vívoactive HR gently vibrates to alert you to all the same notifications you receive on your compatible device—from phone calls to social media alerts to other alerts from mobile apps. vívoactive HR also displays weather information, temperature and more. Additionally, it lets you control the music on your phone, locate your phone, remotely control your VIRB action camera and let your friends and family track your activities in real time with LiveTrack. Personalize vívoactive HR with custom watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from Garmin's Connect IQ store.
- Running: Using its built-in accelerometer and GPS, vívoactive HR allows you to run both indoors and out. You can set up vibration alerts for heart rate, pace, run/walk intervals and more.
- Cycling: The GPS-enabled cycling app measures time, distance, speed and calories. It’s compatible with sensors, such as speed and cadence, to measure your progress on training rides as well as daily commutes; also compatible with Varia lights and radar for safer riding.
- Swimming: Hit the pool’s lap lanes and see detailed stats like total and interval distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and more. Let the swimming app calculate your efficiency with swolf, which adds the time and the number of strokes it takes to swim a pool length. Interval Count lets you seamlessly pause and then resume your workout.
- Golfing: Play new courses every day by downloading 1 of 40,000 course maps worldwide from Garmin's golf course database. The golfing app can show a simplified view of the green and help you track your score, letting you see if you’re under or over par.
- Rowing: If you like to paddle board and row—indoor or open water—the built-in paddle boarding app tracks and displays all your stats. See pace, overall time, distance and stroke all at a glance when out on the water or in the gym.
- Skiing/Boarding: vívoactive HR measures your 3-D speed by calculating the speed and distance on an incline versus latitude and longitude. It also provides your splits automatically and gives you the option to turn on Auto Pause, which freezes the timer automatically when you stop or ride the lift.
Physical & Performance
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass
- Smart notifications: displays email, text, and other alerts when paired with your phone
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB control
- Watch functions: Time, date, calendar, and alarm
Maps & Memory
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: Save location
- Accelerometer: Calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod
- Personal records
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: Optional
- Heart rate monitor: Wrist-based
- Auto Pause: Pauses and resumes timer based on speed
- Auto Lap: Automatically starts a new lap
- Auto Scroll: Cycles through data pages during workout
- Pace alert: Triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace
- Time/distance alert: Triggers alarm when you reach goal
- Interval training: Set up exercise and rest intervals
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
- Pool swim metrics: Lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories
- Measures shot distance: Calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course
- Yardage to F/M/B: Distance to front, middle and back of green
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Digital scorecard
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal: Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal
- Move bar: Displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it
- Sleep monitoring: Monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep
- Garmin Connect compatible: Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data
- Automatic sync: Automatically transfers data to your computer
- Connect IQ app support: Watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Calculates floors climbed
- Calculates intensity minutes
- Wireless connectivety: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
- Support heart rate and heart rate zone
- On-device sports apps: Running, indoor running, biking, indoor biking, walking, indoor walking, rowing, indoor rowing, pool swimming, golfing, ski/boarding, cross country skiing, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP)
- On-device widgets/screens: My day, intensity minutes, heart rate, last sport, smart notifications, weather VIRB action camera/remote, music player controls, calendar, steps, calories, sleep, run, bike, swim, golf
ANT+ is a wireless technology that allows your monitoring device to seamlessly communicate with other ANT+ products such as speed sensors, heart rate monitors, power meters, and foot pods that track running/walking progress.
vívoactive HR Watch
Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
Battery Life: Up to 8 days
Garmin vívoactive HR GPS Smartwatch: Wear This
Garmin Vivoactive HR
|Black / Regular||753759154394||010-01605-03||15263|
|Black / X-Large||753759154400||010-01605-04|